This is a list of the BEST Instagram-worthy desserts in Orange County you have to try if you are a foodie who lovessss trying new desserts for the gram!
These Instagarm-worthy desserts are the best Orange County has to offer! I have done the research to find 3 of the cutest and picturesque desserts so you don’t have to! Add these delicious treats to your foodie bucket list experience.
The Vintage 1979
- Location: 10110 Westminster Blvd. Suite A, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- What to order: Strawberry smoothie, Classic boba tea, and a matcha tea cake!
- My experience: A must-try spot! Not only are the drinks delicious but the inside of the cafe is very chic and modern. I highly recommend grabbing a drink and dessert while taking in the ambiance of the location!
- Location: 16891 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- What to order: A cotton candy character
- My experience: There are over a dozen different iconic characters to chose from. These fun creations are just as tasty as they are cute! Each color used has a different flavor and you can easily eat the whole thing in one sitting. During different holidays they have little accessories you can add to the character for $1. For example, they offered a Santa Hat for Christmas and a heart for Valentine’s Day! If cotton candy isn’t your thing they have great ice cream dessert options too!
Dough & Arrow Cookies & Coffee
- Location: 3033 Bristol St Q, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Website: https://www.doughandarrow.co/
- What to order: Pictured is the Matcha Rose Latte – it is very sweet, but yummy! I spent a few dollars extra to get the carton container pictured above.
- My experience: Known for their delicious cookies, their drinks are equally as good to try. The inside of the shop is very cute with bright pink walls and a giant cookie mounted. I would recommend ordering a cookie and a drink for the full Instagram-worthy experience.
- Location: 9605 Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA 92683
- Website: https://eisweltgelato.com/
- What to order: You must order a character gelato! There are a handful of different animal characters to choose from including the bunny and pig pictured above.
- My experience: Aside from the dessert’s cute exterior, the flavors are amazing! I loved my scoop of matcha green tea and would definitely go back just for the gelato alone! They had friendly employees and great customer service. Overall, a must-try Instagram-worthy dessert spot!
What other unique Instagram-worthy Orange County desserts would you add to the list?!