Here are 11 photos to inspire you to visit and explore The Flower Fields in Carlsbad! The location is rich with colorful Ranunculus and endless photo opportunities.
Find a color you like and strike a pose!
Don’t forget to escape the Peony Maze…perfect photo op and smells amazing!
For a few extra bucks, you can even take a tractor ride.
Before-You-Go Pro Tips:
• Come here early to beat the crowds and the heat!
• Bring comfortable shoes because there is a bit of walking involved.
Open Season: About March 1 through May 13 (depending on the year)
Hours: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily
Admission Cost: Adults: $16, Seniors 60+: $14, Children 3-10: $8
Wagon Ride Cost: Adults: $5, Children 3-10: $3
Time Needed: 2-3 hours, although you could probably spend all day here!
Where: The Flower Fields of Carlsbad Ranch
5704 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA 92008
How to Get There:
- The best way to get there is by car. You can also Uber or Lyft to this location.
Where To Stay:
- Carlsbad By the Sea Hotel – This beautiful hotel is a QUICK 2-minute drive to the flower flowers. You can’t beat the proximity or the price! Rooms are modern, clean, and start at $109 including access to a pool and other amenities.
Oceanside 2-bed Apartment in Victorian Home – If you are looking for a little more space to spread out, renting an entire apartment is the way to go! This unique apartment is located on the second floor of a trendy cafe and is just 2 blocks from the beach!
Where To Eat:
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company – A great spot for brews and burgers! There is plenty of all American food to chose from off their menu and their beer list is unmatched. Come for the beer, but you’ll end up staying for the fun atmosphere.
- King’s Fish House – If you are a seafood lover, this is your place! They have an array of options from crab and lobster plates to sushi. This restaurant is a little on the pricey side, but if you come for lunch they have an affordable selection!
Is the Flower Fields in Carlsbad Ranch on your spring must-visit list? What’s your favorite flower? I have such a hard time choosing!